Apply for acceptance into University of Missouri-Columbia as an undergraduate or graduate student, then contact the Recruiting Operations Officer (info on right sidebar) about joining the program.
Students who bring the following attributes to the Military Science program have the highest rate of success:
- Scholar (3.0 or higher GPA)
- Athlete (participation in team or individual sports or physical activities)
- Leader (elected or appointed leadership positions in school, sport, community, volunteer, and/or spiritual organizations)
A strong desire and will to successfully complete the Military Science program can overcome shortfalls in any of the above-listed attributes.
Students are encouraged to participate in weekly physical fitness and athletic activities throughout the school year. Students will prepare for and take an Army Physical Fitness test that evaluates ability to accomplish three exercise tasks:
- Push-ups (in two minutes)
- Sit-ups (in two minutes)
- Two-mile run (score based on completion time)
Schedule your visit today to check out the campus, speak with a member of the cadre and a current cadet, sit in on a class and experience college life first hand.
Scholarships and Enrollment
Mr. Patrick Kent
Recruiting Operations Officer
Army ROTC - Department of Military Science and Leadership
University of Missouri
202 Crowder Hall
Columbia, MO 65211-4080